Monday, December 7, 2009

What was read at the assembly as written by her teacher

Kyla is such an ideal student. She is totally amazing to have skipped kindergarten and be at the top of the class in 1st grade. She seems to excel in whatever she tries to do. She's a fluent reader. She scores high on math chapter tests. She's a developing writer. Her homework is done well, complete, and turned in on time. What I really enjoy is that she has such a sweet spirit about her. She lives "the Golden Rule" and therefore sets such a good example for others. I'm sure her life will continue to blossom and have many, many successes.


I will post pics tomorrow... I'm the proudest mom in the world today!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

4 comments:

Anissa said...

Damn I said I wasnt gonna cry and I did! LOL! Im so proud of her that is just AMAZING! Really it is. Congrats to you too MOM!!

5chamberlins said...

Great job Kyla!! We are really proud of you!! :o) xoxoxo

MomMeMe said...

You should be the Proudest mom...what a little smarty pants she is!! I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH! everything about her is special inside & out! I LOVE her sweet spirit the most! WOW KYLA GIRL!!Keep up the great job! XOXOX

Unknown said...

I must say, she is a mini-you, Shannon!!