I had started typing this several days ago and something - namely a one of my 3 children - pulled at my pant legs and needed something, so I didn't get to finish it. Frankly as well, I'm just not up for continuing the thought but I am going to post so next year I'll remember how sick every one was for what seemed like FOREVER. I need to clear my head of this post and get started about life as a 35 yr old. LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An entity is something that has a distinct, separate existence, though it need not be a material existence.
This entity has had a mind of it's own, let me tell you. It has infiltrated my children's ears, eyes, and chests and has even had the nerve to get to me through mine and Robert's ears too. Why did this rude, inconsiderate entity have to hit all 5 of us? Is it because I've been too happy lately?
No comments:
Post a Comment