Since I have all but given up blogging for Facebook, it seems my life has turned into a ton of mini-thoughts; ie.. Facebook statuses that are 420 characters or less. The old blogger in me tended to be much more than 420 characters, so I have found myself having to choose between the 10 things that occupy my brain at any given moment when I post a status. I'm thinking I need to perge some of them from my brain so I turn to my old friend, blogspot.
Bare with me as these will be completely random and I don't foresee me taking the time to organize them before posting.
One of the worst mistakes I've ever made is accidentally purchasing kitchen trashbags that are not "grippers." Why even make a bag that doesn't stay up on it's own. It's POINTLESS and MESSY!
I think it's the cutest thing in the world that whenever my kids talk about or talk to Max, our puppy, their voice goes up by about 100 octaves. Sometimes it can be down right ear piercing.
I don't remember what it was like not having Max. He is amazing and has been so great for our family.
Robert recently got into a car accident and it did NOT bring out the best in us as a couple. There was some insurance problems and we could be out quite a lot of money. It was not a fun weekend to get through. We are better now, but we always seem to learn the hard way. I wonder if we'll ever change.
Jack is constantly talking about having a girlfriend when he gets older, and how he likes "all girls."
He also wants to change his name to: "Ironman Wolverine Beard." He said he needs wolverine jammie bottoms and an ironman jammie top.
I always knew Kade was smart, but the things that come out of his mouth just amaze me! He will put me into an early grave, either from a heart attack, a broken heart, or from loving him too much. But mark my words!!
We were without a shower for about 2 weeks, so that left us down to 1 shower. I didn't like it, and I felt horribly spoiled for complaining. My god though, it really affected things! Seriously.
Parenthood is the absolute best show on Television. Lie to me comes in a close 2nd. I wish I didn't love a few shows as much as I do, but I think they are my escape. Actually I know they are. I don't have any hobby's so I need something.
We've been playing baseball, (fallball)on Sunday's at noon. I think I dislike Sunday's at noon. I love love love watching them play. A different time would be nicer though.
I'm already thinking about the kids birthday party's next year - we haven't even gotten through Christmas yet. What's up with that. I think I want to do a carnival theme with just good old fashioned games being played. My kids have loved playing games so much lately.
I read all of these cool quotes and swear I'm going to apply them to my life - then I don't. Especially the one about wasting too much time picking up your house when you could spend it with your kids. Something to that effect anyway. When my house is messy, I'm annoyed and that's just bad for everyone. I wish I could be different.
Kyla is doing great in 2nd grade. Sometimes I feel like she's missed out on a lot of things that little girls enjoy because of her brain. I just want her to be happy.
I have more serious stuff, but I think I'll keep it light for now. I'll save the serious stuff for a real written post that will make more sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment