There are several times that I find myself utilizing my facebook status as a "quote of the day" for one of the kids. This gave me the thought to make an on-going blog post with these wonderful things, so that I might remember them forever ( and can read back with them some day.)
I'm not sure if I'll be categorizing them in bunches such as:
"excuses for not wanting to go to sleep" and "why I can't clean up"
or "general uncomfortable questions that MUST be answered immediately."
There could always be a category called: "Charming techniques I use to get what I want," or "things that I say that make my mom smother me with kisses."
Either way I do it, I'm sure it will be edited frequently, for aesthetic purposes and will ideally be added to every day!
Jack on his age and size.
"I'll eat strawberry's when I'm 4 mom."
"I can't go to sleep by myself mom, I'M ONLY 3 YEARS OLD!"
"I'll eat strawberry's when I'm 4 mom."
"I can't go to sleep by myself mom, I'M ONLY 3 YEARS OLD!"
"I'm going to be 4 on my birthday, Oh ya, Oh ya, Rock star baby!" as he swings his hips.
Jack not wanting to be alone:
"Kyla will you please take a bath with me?" No says Kyla. " AAAWWWEEE - YOU NEVER" in a really bummed out and pouty voice, even though she did 3 nights in a row prior.
"You NEVER" is his current answer to when anyone says no.
Jack not wanting to be alone:
"Kyla will you please take a bath with me?" No says Kyla. " AAAWWWEEE - YOU NEVER" in a really bummed out and pouty voice, even though she did 3 nights in a row prior.
"You NEVER" is his current answer to when anyone says no.
Kyla trying to get out of stuff.
"My feet don't work mom, I can't get dressed"
"that is soooooooo boring."
"My feet don't work mom, I can't get dressed"
"that is soooooooo boring."
In getting out of going to sleep, picture all in a row, within 5 minutes.
" I think I'm going to throw up."
" my head hurts"
" I'm hungry"
" I can't close my eyes"
"I thought of something bad"
" I just can't sleep alone anymore"
"I'm thirsty"
"why do you always lay with Jack?"
" I think I'm going to throw up."
" my head hurts"
" I'm hungry"
" I can't close my eyes"
"I thought of something bad"
" I just can't sleep alone anymore"
"I'm thirsty"
"why do you always lay with Jack?"
Kade at the motocross show:
"I haven't been this happy in like 6 weeks!!"
"I haven't been this happy in like 6 weeks!!"
Just random:
If you ask Jack a question he doesn't know the answer to his answer is:
" I cant know"
If his answer is because, and I say, "because why?" He says:
"because WHY I said"
If you ask Jack a question he doesn't know the answer to his answer is:
" I cant know"
If his answer is because, and I say, "because why?" He says:
"because WHY I said"
As we were laying in bed the night of Easter:
Kade: "mom, I had the best Easter EVER - until you and dad ruined it by yelling at me."
Kade: "mom, I had the best Easter EVER - until you and dad ruined it by yelling at me."
June 22, 2010
Kyla: Mom, I'm hungrier than 1,000,000 zebra's and my tummy feels like there are spider webs in it.
Kyla: Mom, I'm hungrier than 1,000,000 zebra's and my tummy feels like there are spider webs in it.
1 comment:
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1001/f2/3b8e742581a0.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/eaubahi/]order cheapest cigarettes [/url]
buying cigarette online buying russian cigarettes on line buy cigarettes best price
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/cdreeje/]camel cigarettes cheap cigarettes buy online [/url]
buy korean cigarettes buying electric cigarette discount mail order cigarettes
[url=http://usuarios.multimania.es/rbvrwug/]buy cigarettes in new [/url]
electronic cigarettes where to buy buy cigarette filters buy indian cigarettes ontario
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/soutyen/]buy dreams cigarettes [/url]
buy us cigarettes online order cigarettes from canada where to buy electronic cigarette
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/thorwcl/]buy electronic cigarettes in canada [/url]
buy marlboro light cigarettes online order cigarettes marlboro newport buy newport cigarettes wholesale
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/ysleehf/]order camel crush cigarettes [/url]
order discount cigarettes online buy cigarettes in mexico buy marlboro cigarettes online nevada
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/enemgne/]buy e cigarettes [/url]
forums buy cigarettes online where to buy dse901 electronic cigarette buying russian cigarettes online in uk
Post a Comment