Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Do I have a 3 yr old or a 10 year old... ?


I think I missed the last 7 years. Seriously. You wouldn't believe what a drama queen my daughter is. You know she doesn't get it from her mom... heehee. When something bothers Kyla it is so dramatic she could win an Oscar. She makes you believe that she is literally in pain from her heart breaking. The subjects of her heartache vary, but the most consistent would be not being with her daddy. She acts like she's never going to see him again when he goes to the store, or she gets dropped off at meme's house. ( last month she couldn't be away from meme, and acted like we were the plague ) If Robert drops her off and she looks at him like he just left her at an orphanage and she's never going to see him again. She cries and screams until her eyes are so swollen she can't barely see. Yes - she does this. SO of course, he usually gives in and takes her back if there is even a 1% chance she can go with him to do what he needs to do for the day. The other day he went to the store for 5 minutes without her and she went and laid on her bedroom floor, face down, and said that she "just needed to be alone." Then she asked why her daddy would leave her and why doesn't he love her anymore. Yeah - fun stuff. She also does this sometimes when she can't find her dress up shoes to match her 12th outfit of the day because if she doesn't find the right shoes they wont let her "into the ball" and she's already "running late." I could go on and on, but you probably get the point. I matter sometimes, and get an obligatory hug once in awhile. (o:

5 comments:

themonteleones said...

Too cute Shannon. I'm so excited, I love reading peoples blogs, it makes me realize my life isn't so bad and that others are going through it too.

Brandy said...

Very nice to see the blog. We love seeing pictures of the kids, and they all look so adorable! Don't feel bad about wanting a moment to yourself, if you get it... I feel like that sometimes and I just have Abby!

Please give big hugs to everyone.

LOVE
Brandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Busy Mom!
This site is to cute! After I read what you posted I was so tired I had to take a break.LOL Kyla looks so cute in her little princess outfit, I hope she stays as cute and busy as she grows up.

Love
Aunt Jill

ErinBW said...

You have your hands full with Miss K. She is so sweet though, just be sure to record these incidents so you have something to torture her with in fifteen years.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute. The kids are getting so big. Just wait till Kade and Jack are three- instead of princess escapades you'll be dealing with light saber fights between Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker- with numerous and varied sound effects to go with them... Can't wait to read more about the Beard family.