I feel horrible because some really great stuff has happened, and I'm sure I'll forget a bunch of it.
Before I do forget though, I have to document how much my Jackie loves the movie CARS. He wants to watch it at some point every single day. He smiles in anticipation, he runs around the room during different parts of the movie, he laughs when the "little pink" car reports on Lightning being missing. It's just so funny to see him so mesmerized with this!
Ok - let's see.............
Robert and I took the kids to Knotts Berry farm one evening recently. It was a perfect couple of hours and we were out of there. I'm so thankful to Grammy for getting us these passes!








Some of my family from Idaho came for a week long visit to California and we go to see them Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (o: It was so nice to get to visit with them and watch the 2nd cousins interact together. They also got to attend Gavin's 1st birthday party. It was Elmo themed and turned out SO cute! We really enjoyed our visits and it was so sad to see them go!
After happy hour on Friday... couldn't stop there!

It was an Elmo themed party - decorated SO cute!

There was some confusion of where the pinata should be done... the kids were anxiously waiting the decision.


There was some confusion of where the pinata should be done... the kids were anxiously waiting the decision.

Gavin is the best 1 yr old cake eater EVER!!!


he was trying to share with his big brother!!! SO SWEET!


he was trying to share with his big brother!!! SO SWEET!
The day after Gavin's bday party, we had one last bbq with my out of town family and my brother and Serina were headed out to Palm Springs to stay at her families time share. They invited me, I hesitated about 2 minutes, then told Robert I was going and would be back Tuesday morning!! It was AMAZING.

My first time playing beer pong!

This is the MOST comfy bed I've ever slept in. I never wanted to get out of it. I spent a lot of my 2 days there (o: I slept diagonally!

We took our time and went to the pool around 1 after having a late and slow lunch


We took our time and went to the pool around 1 after having a late and slow lunch

TJ & Serina
This past weekend, we did 2 park visits.... these are just some pictures of the park for publishing purposes (o: We went with our friend Jody and her daughter Brayden Saturday and met with Becky and Camy on Sunday morning.
















Yes, my kids are naked. I had a non-uptight moment and let them get wet in the wading pool at the park even though I wasn't prepared and had no towels or anything! YAY ME!!!


Ok, last but not least are just some random weekend pictures that I liked.... it was a lazy weekend.
Football started ( badly ) on Thursday night and Anissa and Elijah came over to witness our opening loss of the season. Thank goodness it's pre-season.
We were supposed to have several friends over different nights and times, but none of it worked out for one reason or another. The whole weekend was like that - kind of chaotic and all over the place.

Football started ( badly ) on Thursday night and Anissa and Elijah came over to witness our opening loss of the season. Thank goodness it's pre-season.
We were supposed to have several friends over different nights and times, but none of it worked out for one reason or another. The whole weekend was like that - kind of chaotic and all over the place.
Robert took the kids around the block a couple of times...

Notice Kyla's pretend soccer uniform - Auntie Becky brought her some cleats and shin guards / socks to try out and I couldn't get her to take them off. Auntie Cheryl gave us one of her boys old soccer uniforms and that's what she wore for several hours.


You probably can't see them, but Kade worse his Harley boots ( in 90 degree weather ) all day.... I have another picture of Jack wearing his snow boots to match his brother, but it's blurry! Their imagination lately is just amazing.
They played in the sprinklers for a bit and needed to warm up in the sun! I love their little butts!



























3 comments:
So glad to see an update - I was checking it this one last time and then I was going to harass you - LOL :o)
Loooove all the fun picts!! Sounds like you have had a busy but very fun couple of weeks!
Wow!! Lots of cute pics in there. And cute tushies, too.
Talk about a TON O FUN!!!!! I love all the pictures... your kiddos are soooo cute!
Post a Comment