Monday, January 4, 2010

* jealousy *

I'm so unbelievably jealous of all of the people that are working out.

That's my thing. It's always been my thing. Where are you thing?? Come back.

I have this picture of me waiting in line to use the diving board, one 4th of July at my parents house. It used to be my motivation. It's not working anymore.

2 comments:

Anissa said...

Im working out...but your still in better shape! LOL Does that make you feel better?

mom meme said...

You seem to forget that your busy schedule, & your livestyle has changed alot since last year...you juggle your time to take a lousy shower, but thats cuz you put your angels & your hubby 1st, but may I add...you wear it WELL!!!!Seriously, just keep doing what you've been doing you look terrific...but honey if you really want to go work out...GO!!I'll keep the kids -just tell me when!