Don't get me wrong, this is not to say that I do not absolutely adore my husband. I am head over heels in love with him and our family. We've been through a significant amount of difficulties in the almost 11 years we've been together, but the key word is together.
I understand completely that to some close friends it may seem like I have extra worries and some extra struggles due to Robert's special brain, and I find myself frequently trying, even when completely unsolicited, to explain why this works for me. I have recently read a book and in it was the absolute most amazing quotation and explanation of love I have ever found. It is me, and everything that my mind and heart requires.
This is written in a format that shows a sister, who has never experienced this type of love, speaking about her sister's life.
"She always imagined love to be turbulent and passionate, an emotion that would sweep her up and break her into pieces and reshape her into someone she couldn't otherwise have become."
I have learned invaluable things about life and myself because of my amazing husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment