Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 35th Birthday Becky!

It is MY honor to have you as my friend!
You bring so much comfort to my life, and honestly I don't know what I would do without you. I think of you as part of my family, as my sister, as my rock. Thank you for being such a great auntie to my babies ( who ADORE you!! ) and for dealing with all of my continual up's and downs! I love you so much!

I'm so glad you had a nice lunch on Saturday - we loved being there to share it with you ( and I'm personally impressed with the fact that we pulled the surprise off! )




Becky & her sister's Mandy & Moriah


Nicole and Cheryl you were missed and thought of!





Pregnant girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!



Becky's mom Sharon and her girls!



Me and Beck, how pretty does she look!?





Singing happy birthday to Becky!


Happy 35th Birthday my friend!!


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm almost in tears. Thank you so much for everything. I've never felt so loved. I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Becky!! Shan, love your hair- when did you do that??

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!! Really SO SAD to have missed it :(