We didn't have any plans for New Years Eve as mom and dad were going to the movies and dinner, and there was nothing kid-friendly planned. We were going to treat it like any other night and hope that Robert and I could make it until midnight!
Well that didn't happen for several reasons:
9:40 Robert fell asleep
10:15 I try to put the kids down
10:25 Kyla complains about the noise from the party 2 houses down. She said she wanted to go over there and ask them to please be quiet because they really should be in bed! hahahaha
10:30 I call my mom and ask if they want company (o:
I grabbed a ton of blankets and the kids and we went around the block and played games, ate snacks and ended up letting the kids stay up until midnight to make noise outside and say Happy New Year to the neighbors.
Kade was slightly delirious, but Jack and Kyla were troopers and loved every second of it!!
All 3 of them crashed at 12:15!
I thought it ended up being a great great great New Years Eve with my babies and my mom! ( my dad fell asleep at about 11:00 and heard nothing after that! MEN! What wimps! )
The night time fun!


















5 comments:
Glad to see that you had a good one. I can't believe those kids stayed up until midnight. WOW! Great pictures!
You have such a gorgeous family (you included). FYI, I will break one of my resolutions next time I see you...I am sure you can guess which one!! :) (Conditions apply.)
I am always amazed at how late your kids can stay up! That is crazy, but being with the ones you love is the best! Happy New Year. p.s. did you pierce Kyla's ears?
How fun! We fell asleep at 10:00 but got up early to watch the Rose Parade! I can't wait to celebrate like that with my little one. Camryn will be a trooper just like Jack, I promise.
Yo! You're slacking on the blogs!
Post a Comment