Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Up and down, up and down.

My brain is tired, my body is tired, my heart is tired. I'm having one of those weeks / months of lots of UPS and lots of downs. I want to sleep for a week.
Kade is so extremely emotional and wears his heart on his sleeve. He's easily irritated, insulted, and aggravated.
Kyla is bossy, loud and jealous right now.
Jack is strong willed and dramatic, picky and independent ( at his convenience ) OH and extremely focused on letting Kyla and Kade know that HE is mommy's baby.
I love my kids, I want to hold and kiss my kids all day long - but I'm tired.

The highlight of my week:

Last night Kyla and I had a war of who loved each other more.
I told her I love her more than all the stars in the sky
She said she loved me more than the distance to God
I told her I loved her more than all the flowers in the world
She said she loved me more than her new dollhouse "which I really love mommy"
Add about 10 more things back and forth and she finally decided she was going to win by whispering (because I know she felt guilty about it )
"Mommy, I love you more than meme." She smiled big, winked and squeezed me.

That's HUGE.
She then sat up and said: "but I need you to know that I love meme the same way mom."

I called and told my mom that my daughter admitted that she actually does love me more than you! hahahaha. She joked that she's always known that but she sure tries hard! (o:

1 comment:

Nicknessaemma said...

OMG Kyla is the cutest little girl ever and I am so stealing her from you lol I'm sorry your having a rough time. Hang in there, your a wonderful mother and wife.