Having 3 children so close together is very difficult in the way of odd and even. I'm used to Jack or Kade being left out because of Kyla's strong personality, or all 3 of them doing their own thing. When the boys play nicely together however, it makes for an extra happy mommy.
I could listen to them for hours on end just be together. I wish I got to do that more often. When Kade steps in as the big brother and makes sure that Jack has what he needs, and is engaged in what is happening around him ( In a non-bossy way ) I close my eyes and revel in the peace.
I remember Kade having many days like this last fall, but something turned around they got fewer and father between. I'm crossing my fingers more of these days are on their way back!

I remember Kade having many days like this last fall, but something turned around they got fewer and father between. I'm crossing my fingers more of these days are on their way back!

No comments:
Post a Comment