What I see when I look up is the most loving, special, genuine, this is what life is all about, smile a parent could ever hope to see.
My Jack was tip toeing into the living room to say good morning to me and he was smiling like he had been up for hours and was getting a big giant prize. Needless to say, he wasn't getting a big giant prize, nor was he up for hours. He was up for minutes, maybe seconds only. His smile came purely because he saw his mom see him.
I jumped up with energy I didn't know I had, swooped him up, and was lucky enough to receive at least 100 kisses, 10 compliments, and 20 I love you's, before I managed to pull myself away from him to get ready for work.
Now I spend my hours counting the minutes waiting to pick up this precious baby of mine - who might I add makes sure that I refer to him as "my baby, who is actually a big boy."
I jumped up with energy I didn't know I had, swooped him up, and was lucky enough to receive at least 100 kisses, 10 compliments, and 20 I love you's, before I managed to pull myself away from him to get ready for work.
Now I spend my hours counting the minutes waiting to pick up this precious baby of mine - who might I add makes sure that I refer to him as "my baby, who is actually a big boy."


1 comment:
This DID make me smile! I love Jack!!! And I know exactly how you feel! xoxoxo
Post a Comment