
To: Mom
I love meme more than you because she is nicer than you. I wish I lived at memes house. I also wish that I lived farther away from you. I wish I had more stuff than you. I also wish I had a tripol-nice-fashioner bed than you. And I wish I had a dirfferent cind of house, diffrint color house, and a diffrint size of house too. Why did you make us wach a move for the rest of the night. I did not like that you made me cry because you yelled at us. We did not want to wach a move. We gust wanted to have fun with each other. We were gust wanting to have fun. I will love you if you start to not make us wach tv all night, because we don't like that. We gust want to play games, toys, grabers. And we also want to write letters a lot to echether. We don't like that because we don't want you to chet (treat) us like you doing that to us. We gust want to play with our toys. We love you, but we don't want to be treted like babys. We gust want to be treted like big kids. We want to be nice. But your yelling at us. and we do not like that becaus we don't want to be treteted like babys.
......................... That was ROUGH typing all of those errors. LOL .............................
My response after wiping the smile from my face:
I'm glad you told me how you feel.
I'm glad you told me how you feel.
Thank you for talking to me about it, after you wrote the letter.
Like we talked about, when you whine and argue with each other, you are not playing nice. We you tell me no and yell at me, you are acting like a baby so you don't get to do fun things.
Mom's know when their kids are tired so they have to make decisions about when playtime is over and it's time to rest.
I'm glad you agree. Let's have a better day tomorrow, ok? I love you, Mom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GO figure.... Jack and Kyla are both asleep at 7:45 and Kade is almost out.
No comments:
Post a Comment