My kids rarely get big-time sick, but boy let me tell you they are making up for it BIG TIME this past week / weekend!
3 small children with stomach cramps, and fluids exiting their bodies ( sometimes when they are not quite ready and in all hours of the night ) from all ends is not what I would consider to be an ideal weekend and stress reliever.
I hope my babies feel better soon. What's so hard is they act like they are better, get a burst of energy - then you have some hope. Well 3:00 a.m. rolls around and all hope is gone.
My mom got it too!
Repeating: " I will not get sick" " I will not get sick" - seems to be helping me so far.... lets hope it works.
1 comment:
I feel your pain.... wash your hands lots and let Lysol and Clorox Wipes be your best friend!!! Hope all are better soon....
Post a Comment