Robert had to work on Valentines day, so the kids and I made cupcakes before he got home and then we all spent the evening watching movies and eating snacks.
Jack had been doubled over in pain for about 4 days of sleepless nights - so I took him to the Doctors on Friday and they gave him medicine for gasritis (sp?) He's been so much better.
These are my valentines cards from the kids, and the last of the cupcakes that they decorated


Jack has been such a ham for the camera lately.... it was so nice to see him smiling after him being so miserable for so many days.




Robert and I went out to PF Changs for our Valentines Day dinner - but we waited and went on Sunday instead. It was still SO packed!
These pictures are mostly taken by Kyla. She was being quite the photographer. After each picture would turn out she would congratulate herself with a proud: "YES!"




I did something to my back on Saturday too - I pinched a nerve or pulled a muscle or something, because I was laid out flat on muscle relaxers and motrin! This is what happens when mommy doesn't follow you around and clean up after you. We'll be making a game out of "clean up" tonight for sure!! ( I can't believe I'm posting these )
This is Kade playing hide & seek!




No comments:
Post a Comment