Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the Steelers!!!
Arizona should have won... you know the commissioner is bringing in that head ref due to too many ify calls! I can't wait until September to start all over again -

Despite the teams that played the game, TJ & Serina threw a very fun party! There was a jumper /slide for the kids, more food than was possible to eat and lots of drinks and friends!


Angie & Cierra

And Gavin - omg Gavin is the cutest baby ever. He's only 6 months old and sits up and babbles so much already. It's CRAZY!!! He is the sweetest happiest little guy!
He is SO smiley!!!





I don't know if you can see that there are 4 TV's ( there was one more behind the garage and one in the house too! LOL )


My Dallas Men

Kade was grumpy ( ya, really - strange I know ) when we first got there - the only thing that would snap him out of it was wearing a matching jersey like Uncles. I wasn't too happy - but hey if it made him happy I'll sacrifice! Jack wouldn't let me go for the first hour either.... what is up with this boys?? He finally left me when Robert got there and went to him for awhile, then he moved on about 45 minutes later and actually enjoyed himself!


He was happy to look like uncle.....


Then Robert tried to take it off (o:





Ya ya ya - whatever.




Kyla had S cookies that were covered in yellow frosting and black sprinkles... which she was fascinated to see turned her mouth a lovely green/blueish color (o:



Anissa and I had lots of jager shots because we had a very similar very bad day and night previously.... and Serina's mom gave me 2 B12 shots in my hips for some energy - I think I'll get them monthly. She said I must really need them because I felt NO different after the 1st one, so I had to get a 2nd - go figure!

We didn't drink it all, I promise (o:


This is when the game SHOULD HAVE ended!


After the last second of the game!

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Looks like a great party! Gavin is growing so fast!