Monday, April 20, 2009

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Feolo!!!

Jeana & Anthony's wedding was beautiful! I had never been to that chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes before, but I can certainly see why they picked it!!!

The girls looks gorgeous, the kids looked adorable, and did SO good during the ceremony!

I had WAY too much to drink, but had a great time!!

Here are just tons of pictures (o:










The proud groom!


















I LOVE this picture!!!









The "candy bar" ( I didn't even have 1 piece of candy - boo! )











My driving buddies - Thanks guys!!! XOXO


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
Thanks for posting the wedding pics, I was checking everyone's blog to see if they did, and I knew you probably had. Glad you had a good time at the Elks, I didn't have even one piece of candy either.
Hope to see Kevin's pics soon, altho he's busy doing the Laker games.
Aunt Carol

Emily said...

Shannon,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for putting pics up. It has been killing me since Sat. I hated not being there. Everyone looked so great! I see you had a chocolate cake! Those things are pretty darn good aren't they. Thank you again.

Christy(Kelly and Kim's cousin)

Unknown said...

Yo! You look great! Where did you end up finding that gem of a dress?

Bill and Paige said...

Yeah someone posted pics! Looks like it was a fun party! She looked absolutely beautiful:)

Jeana said...

I loved that picture of my Bean... I need a copy! Thank you so much for coming! It flew by so fast!!!!!

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! It sure was a fun day/night.