Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jack peed!!!

Well just as soon as I say that I could care less right now about potty training Jack, my little man comes up to me last night after his bath and says: "Pee in the toilet mom." ( he has NEVER peed in the toilet up until now. The timing was off all 1000000 times we tried )

I said ok, let's try - and wouldn't you know it... he stood there like a big boy and peed like he had been doing it for years!

Well alrighty then.

He peed 3 more times that night, and this morning when I woke him up to take him to the car I asked if he wanted to go pee in the toilet, and out of his dead sleep - he said "yep" and jumped up and peed again!

I'm sure this is a total fluke thing, because I can't be that lucky, but it sure feels good today!

Have I said lately that I can't believe my baby is going to be 3 in 4 days?

2 comments:

MeMe Mom said...

I am soooo proud of him Shan!!! I am anxiously wanting to do the "Pee-Pee Dance" for him like I did for all the others...& when he wants to do something he really wants to do it!!! Today he tried several times, peed on the den carpet(woops) and came & told me...then had 2 bouts of diarrhea...so we can try again tomorrow! He is all of a sudden talking up a storm by the way!! Love my Jackie!! XOXO MeMe Mom

5chamberlins said...

OMG!!! Good job Jack!!! You need to jump on this opportunity mommy ... ready or not!!! :o)