Every single day - we go in the backyard and play baseball. Kade is teaching Jack how to hit off of a tee, and we had to buy Kyla her own pink bat so now they all have t-ball bats. They all get an equal distance away from each other and pitches are thrown accordingly.
If we aren't in the backyard playing baseball, they are in the house playing catch with a softer ball, or we are at a friend's baseball game.
We are signing Kyla up for pop warner cheer leading and Aiden is going to start playing pop warner flag football this year as well - so I'll get my fix soon! NFL pre-season starts in August - and pop warner practice starts then too! WOO HOO!
If we aren't in the backyard playing baseball, they are in the house playing catch with a softer ball, or we are at a friend's baseball game.
We are signing Kyla up for pop warner cheer leading and Aiden is going to start playing pop warner flag football this year as well - so I'll get my fix soon! NFL pre-season starts in August - and pop warner practice starts then too! WOO HOO!
We went to my friend Anissa's son's baseball game a couple of weeks ago - I knew Kade would be fascinated with how much faster it is than the 5 yr old games he's used to. Anissa bought them all wrist bands and it's like they were magic wristbands that instantly made them "real" baseball players.

This is Anissa's son Elijah - he's SO good! He got scouted for a travel team and he's only 7 ( about to turn 8 ) My kids adore him (o:


This is Anissa's son Elijah - he's SO good! He got scouted for a travel team and he's only 7 ( about to turn 8 ) My kids adore him (o:


Jack kept throwing his ball under the bleachers so he could crawl under there to get dirty!

They were standing behind the bleachers playing catch! See the blue ball in the air?

By the time they were done, Jack had his Popsicle all over his entire face, shirt, arms, hands and pants!
This is my favorite picture... they were watching the game through this little crack in the wood!

I must be honest and tell you all that I can only hope that my kids love football as much as they love baseball - because I am hoping to get to spend as much time on my favorite sport as I am on my least favorite sport. Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed with it and have come to really appreciate it much more now that I am watching little kids play it and learn it.....


1 comment:
Awe, that's my favorite picture too.
Post a Comment