Robert ended up not working over the weekend, which is probably good because he has a horrible respiratory / bronchial thing that the kids all had - in fact they sent him home today too so they don't chance getting sick at work!
Saturday morning I signed Kyla up for Lakewood / Bellflower AYSO. I realized that she probably wont be able to do cheerleading too because there will be 2 nights a week practice and a Saturday game for Soccer, and I imagine the same for pop warner too. I explained what both options involved and she chose soccer - she said: "I want to run mom." I'm excited actually, hopefully she'll be playing with a lot of girls that she'll be in school with. She needs some little girl friends her age - all the wonderful girls in her life are either younger by 2 years or older by 5 (o:
After that, I took Kyla and Kade and met Becky, Randy, and Camy at May Boyar park for a free library celebration day. They were giving away free books, pony rides, a juggler show and face painting.. they also had yummy sno cones and hot dogs / snacks for sale.
After that, I took Kyla and Kade and met Becky, Randy, and Camy at May Boyar park for a free library celebration day. They were giving away free books, pony rides, a juggler show and face painting.. they also had yummy sno cones and hot dogs / snacks for sale.










Sunday morning we went to the park to play baseball and play in the sand with their new sand toys ( from Easter that haven't been used yet )
It was a really nice morning!
Don't worry Dodger fan's... we aren't Angels Fans - we just like the hat. We aren't baseball people (o: ( Kade had a Dodger hat on that day.... strangers probably think we are nuts )






The remaining Sunday was spent at Super Mex with my mom and dad, and then a trip to Costco with my dad and my boys.... I LOVE it there. I got nearly every thing I needed for Kyla's bday party this weekend (o: ( and spent way too much money of course! )
Super Mex is ALWAYS yummy!

OOOOH, I almost forgot. I met a Superbowl player at BJ's Friday night. It was a Raider Superbowl Ring, but a Superbowl ring none the less!!! He played in the 2002 Superbowl in San Diego.
We were talking football for like 45 minutes before I even noticed it and he never even told me he was on the team. Maybe it was because I made fun of his Raider shirt? (o: He was a very nice guy - anyway, I thought it was cool! A Cowboy ring would have turned me into a screaming teenager at a rock concert!
1 comment:
Love all the picts! And love even more that you guys had such a great weekend - you were due for one of those with all you have been thru in the last couple of weeks!!!
Post a Comment