Thursday, September 23, 2010

" I got bullied by a 5 year old "

My blog entry is by a "guest writer" today....  an exerp from a chat conversation:

Bill took all 3 kids with him and Will to the park to play yesterday.

Bill:
Ok, yesterday at the park.


When the ice cream man pulled over, all of the kids wanted an ice cream.

I said no at first because I didn't want to ruin their dinners.

Everyone ran off to play except Kade.

He stuck around until everyone was gone.
He walks up to me and says, "gotta dollar?"

I say no.

11:29amMe

LMAO!

11:29amWilliam

He says, "whAt , did you forget your wallet?"

I say no.

He says," are you sure?"

I say yes.

11:30amMe

I can't stop smiling already - I can hear his voice.

11:30amWilliam

He says," can we check the car?"

I'm cracking up inside at this point.

I say no.

He says, "let's check your wallet, maybe you forgot that you put a dollar in there."

11:32amMe

hahahahahahahahaha

11:32amWilliam

I say ok and I open my wallet and look in and say nope, no dollar.

He says, "let me look."

11:33amMe

Pushy little guy isn't he? LMAO!!!!!

11:33amWilliam

I couldn't help it, that's when I called and made sure it was ok to get them some ice cream.

11:33amMe

welcome to my world!

I am laughing SO hard.

I have to copy and blog this WHOLE thing.

11:33amWilliam

It was the funniest thing.

11:34amMe

I have to call and read it to Robert

11:34amWilliam

I knew you would want to.

What's funny was the rhythm that he used in asking.

He would pause for a little while between questions and act like he was playing with the sand.

11:36amMe

I am seriously crying I'm laughing so hard

I just tried to read it to Robert but was laughing so hard I had to hang up.

11:36amWilliam

I told Mandy that I got bullied by a 5 year old.

No comments: