Why can Kade tell us no he doesn't have to pee for 25 minutes when we ask him every 2 minutes, then literally go around the corner ( the first time we didn't have him in front of us ) and pee on my floor?
Why does Jack go to bed between 8:30 - 9:00 at night now ( when it used to be 7 - 7:30 ) and wake up earlier than he did when we went to bed earlier. He wakes up at 6:00 a.m. now??????????
How some people get everything done that they are supposed to get done without feeling resentful that they have too much to do? LOL
OR - how do people live in the moment of what is happening instead of thinking of all of the other stuff they have to do.
Things I do understand:
Why people become alcoholics/do drugs - j/k ( sort of )
Why people get vasectomy's - ( I love my kids )
THAT ROBERT HAS A TRAINING START DAY OF MAY 27TH AND A START START DAY OF JUNE 2ND!
Lets see if it sticks this time.
3 comments:
I don't understand alcoholics at all:)))))
p.s. do you know someone who gets everything done???
I don't understand those either, BUT I do understand the 2 things that you also understand! Does that make sense???
Post a Comment