Friday, May 9, 2008

Yeay!

Ok so my meeting with my bosses went VERY VERY well yesterday. I have a very clear direction on the near future... as soon as we sign on the pending accounts, I'll be able to back away from the part of the job that for lack of better words, I do not enjoy and takes up much of my time, and will be responsible for the all of the training and implementation of our business model when we expand across the country. Something that interests me tremendously. ( not to mention a significant financial incentive to go with it!!!! )
SO - that's done. Oh, I need to basically come up with a proposal for what my new title should be, and I'm struggling with that a bit.

Robert made me a yummy dinner, and invited mom and dad and TJ & Aiden over to congratulate me with a lemon cake a cute candles that said "celebrate" Sweet huh?!

I caught a cold from flying and now I'm going to have a head cold when I'm up in Lake Arrowhead... bummer!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I am glad to hear that your job is going in the right direction.

Jeana said...

Looks like you are going to have a promising future with your company!

themonteleones said...

Sounds like everything happened as you wanted it to. Have fun in Arrowhead and a good Mothers Day.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
...and for the cold, start Zicam - I'm telling you that stuff works miracles!
Have fun in Arrowhead - can't wait to hear all about the wedding (tell Julie Congrats and best wishes from me) :o)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear the good news at work. Enjoy your weekend away!