Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shapes, colors, lunges, and slides -

Jack is doing SO good with everything more and more.
He points out the differences in shapes when we ask, and can sort his colors - red, blue, yellow, and green accurately!!!
It's amazing how much attention to detail I am taking with him, and just took it all for granted with Kyla and Kade. I mean Kyla is amazing and she has always amazed me, but it almost got to be normal for her - Kade has followed in her footsteps hitting milestones right on time, and is quite smart himself, but with Jack I'm really appreciating his accomplishments.
He's physically doing a lot more too - all of the kids stretched and did crunches with me, then Jack held my hand and did lunges ( his fat little legs were unbelievably cute to watch do this ) with me back and forth across the grass. He dances like crazy and wrestles with his brother and sister. The talking is going to start and never stop any time now, I can feel it.
I openly admit that I will very much baby my baby for the rest of his life. I even get upset with my dad when he disciplines him like everyone else - how pathetic huh? He just melts my heart. (o:

After our "workout" we all played soccer, baseball, and on the slides like an obstacle course. I LOVE SUMMER / WARM WEATHER!


I have found myself asking Kyla to do many things that I would normally have to do... this was after Kade begging me to twist him - my answer: "Kyla can you just do it please?"


Kyla and Jack playing (o:


Kade going head first down the slide.. you should have seen him the night before, he went head first on his back though, and would fly off the end onto his back, perfectly flat onto the grass - he would just laugh and laugh and laugh!


Jack climbing up the rock wall -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog, but the white lettering is kind of hard to read (if you care what I think :)... Looks like Jack is doing so great- we are so proud of his accomplishments.
P.S. The blog we are talking about is from my friend "The Robin's" she has a friend "The Thacker's" the family was just the cutest and she is constantly having great times and meeting famous people- we loved to read about her exciting days- until she went private :(

themonteleones said...

I think I need to teach my kids to do lunges and sit-ups, what a good idea!

Karen Moooooore said...

Hey, thanks for the comment! I've actually came across your blog before too. you have the cutest little boy :) I'm too scared to let Jade do crazy things going down her slide..haha

Bill and Paige said...

I secretly read yours too! Whose don't I read...your lives are open to me:)

Love the pics of your boy going down the slide...too cute!