I'm going to try to describe this to you guys in a way that will make you truly appreciate the joy that went along with all of these various, I'll call them adventures!
9:30 - lights out for the night, I was exhausted from sleeping bad the night before. We all crashed in our random spots which we do frequently..... Kyla and Jack with me in our bed and Kade and Robert cuddling on the couch. Jack would NOT fall asleep. He was trying to tell me something, but he wasn't clear what it was. I got frustrated and couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I let him wander around for a few minutes thinking he would be right back after realizing that Kade was with Daddy as I assumed that's what he wanted to know.
Well I fell asleep and about 15 minutes later I wake up to him sitting on my bed KICKING me to get me to wake up - calling out MOM! Up Mom Up! I actually though it was only a couple of seconds from when he got out of the bed earlier. I decided to acknowledge my son and I turn around to find a bottom half naked Jack with BROWN covering his hands. It was dark. I was scared. I then focused a little more to find a huge poop mark in 2 places on MY sheets. Also found some of this wonderful aroma on his legs. I freaked!!!!!!!!!!!! I started screaming - "are you kidding me!?"
I haven't had not 1 poop incident in 4.5 years that I have had children, and boy did this make up for it btw. I grabbed Jack - took off his shirt - turned on the shower, threw him in there and scrubbed the shit ( literally ) out of him. Got his pjs on, all the while I'm stopping him from sucking his thumb because now I'm paranoid I missed some - so I re-washed his hand 20 times. I said - "JACK, all you have to do is say the word POOP! next time!!!" His response, Yeah - gross mom!" NICE.
Kade was then transferred to his bed, Jack was given to Robert, and I started my search for "the diaper" All the while repeating: "are you KIDDING me?"
I found the diaper - it was dry, right next to my bed along with his pants and socks. This tells me that I slept through him getting naked right next to me!I knew there had to be poop somewhere - so I take Kyla in her bed and the smell, oh my god the smell. He had gone into her room, stood on her rocking chair to turn on and off the light switch which glows and proceeded to have some alone time and poop right there. Well he didn't just let it fall to the floor he had decided to finger paint up and down the wall and her dresser for some reason. I know my kids love art but this is really taking it to the extreme.
I got a glove, some hot water and bleach and got that cleaned up. Kyla asked: "What are you doing mom?" out of her sleeping daze - and I told her - she too rolled over and said: "Eeewhh, gross mom!" Ya, you think!?!?!
I ripped my sheets off, changed them - got Jack from Robert because I felt so bad for ignoring him and cuddled with him while I finally fell back to sleep. Fast forward to about 1:00 a.m. Kade comes in bed with me crying. Fine - at least it's sleeping. 3:00 a.m. - Kade starts crying. I'm pretty frustrated at this point. Well I quickly discover why he's crying. HE's PEED MY BED RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Yep. He has NEVER peed the bed as long as he's been potty trained and never even slept in pull ups at night.
I tell him in his sleeping stupor to take off his bottoms. I got get him new underwear and PJ bottoms - which are long. He freaks. He hates long pj bottoms. Yes, at 3:00 a.m. he's arguing about his bottoms. I was NOT happy. I found acceptable PJ's for him, and gave him to Robert because he asked for his Daddy again. I also move Jack into his own bed - I'm over feeling bad.Robert asked: What it is this time?????????? I decided to just roll up that side of the sheets and go back to sleep ON MY OWN on the other dry side.
4:30 a.m. Robert comes into bed and doesn't care that he's sleeping on just the mattress w/ no sheet.
5:30 a.m. Kade crys again - comes into our room saying: " I have blood mom" He gets frequent nose bleeds. It was all over his shirt, hands, face, etc... Robert gets a warm rag, I comfort, clean and we all 3 are back in our bed.
6:30 a.m. Kyla comes into my bathroom while I'm brushing my teeth crying saying: "MOM - you didn't stay with me ALL night like you said you would." It took everything in me to not say: "GET OUT."
* Happy Christmas Eve everyone! *
8 comments:
I'm sooo sorry, when it rains it pours! However I am laughing right now!
You take the cake on this one!! I had to pull a chunk of poo out of my dog's butt the other day because he ate some paper and it was stuck in there but it sounds like that was a minor procedure compared to this fiasco!!
Don and I just read that together and we were laughing!! It can't get much worse than that. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!
I'm at a loss for words.
What a crazy night!! Let's hope it doesn't happen for another 4 1/2 years. Hope you are enjoying your Christmas!
What a doozie!!! I hope Santa made up for it:)
OMG that is hilarious, I feel bad but seriously you should write a book. LOL Wow, what a night huh=)
And you didn't take pictures for your blog? Don't tell me you didn't at least "think" about it. Even though I totally feel for you, and I have a huge smile of disbelief on my face, this story really freaked me out. Thank god I'm a light sleeper.
Post a Comment