Jack loves to help me when I have "chores" to do. He is excellent at sorting and starting the laundry, wiping down the tables, and now more recently washing dishes. ( Not so excellent at the washing part, but it sure makes him happy, quiet and content! )
He's been so happy again lately. He gets this ADORABLE little smirk on his face and curls his tounge and squints his eyes - then giggles. I just want to eat him all up. He's just loving life again and I'm so glad. He's even peed on the toilet on his own a couple of times. We're going full blown after the holidays. I can't imagine the possibility of having 3 potty trained kids in a matter of months! WOW.


3 comments:
Can I borrow him? I could use a little help;)
What a cutie :o)
You are going to love life in a potty trained home!!! :o)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! I love the quiet, intelligent, chore oriented types. I married one.
Post a Comment