Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I missed blogging about 2 birthdays!!

Thursday December 4th was TJ's 29th birthday. 29. Seriously I just can't believe my brother is 29. I remember when he was born, I remember fighting with him and wishing he would just go away when he would want to hang out with me and my friends! So many years have passed since then and so many things have happened. My brother has seemed to have found himself in being a father ( a very good one at that ) and uncle whom my kids ADORE, and an audio visual specialist. I'm quite proud of where he is and am enjoying watching him continue to find success. Happy Birthday TJ, I love you more than you know. XOXOXO

We went to TJ's house on his birthday and had taco's and margaritas - Serina's family joined us and we had a really great time just being there. The kids all took turns blowing out the candle and I don't think ever get tired of singing happy birthday!







Sunday was my dear friend Kim's 34th birthday! We went to a place in Fullerton where all you had to buy was ONE totally reasonably priced entree and it was free flowing champagne and OJ until 2:00 p.m!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you read that right! I have no idea how many bottles we went through, but I had a headache before I went home and still had one when I woke up the next day..... good times! Happy Birthday Kim!!!!!!!!! As with Jeana, I completely believe that YOU saved me when I went through the hardest time in my life to-date. Being your roomate at that wonderful apartment on the beach was something I am eternally grateful for. I can't believe it's been over 20 years since we became friends in 7th grade. ( Of course we met before that at my moms house and watched the parent trap in Elementary School but we were both too shy to talk! LOL ) I'm so lucky to have you as a friend, and love that our children now know each other too!! I love you XOXO




5 comments:

Jeana said...

I am so happy you came with us! And you never count how many when it's free:)

themonteleones said...

Thanks so much for coming! I had a headace at 8:00 pm too that I could not get rid of. It was worth it.

Unknown said...

Hmm, I didn't realize that your brother and I were just days apart! Your Sunday sounds fabulous (minus the headache, which is really a small price to pay for unlimited mimosas!). :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday TJ and Kim!!

Glad you had a great time celebrating with them :o)

Maяi ϟinϟ said...

Shannon, Your brother is hott, that being said... Happy Birthday to him and your friend Kim!