I just love this picture... Robert took us all to Islands for dinner the week before the 4th..

Kyla asked Jack if he wanted to lay with her and watch cartoons the morning of the 4th.. This was the perfect start to a perfect day!
This is a pretty big step for Kade, he doesn't like his head getting wet unless he's doing it himself


They had to capture proof that she went in the big pool - I was the lucky Auntie that got to hold her (o:


Uncle TJ didn't just jump, he was aiming to get Jeff wet, and ended up splashing half the water out of the pool onto.......


After several tries and sore shoulders, they finally got it, even though TJ couldn't get any air cause he kept walking into the deep end!


Seriously, don't you just want to take a bite out of Gavin's chubby cheeks! We make some chubby babies in this family!


look! I have proof Robert took a few hours off of work! ( of course he didn't take the day off though ) Thank goodness for his family coming to town - he's actually going to take 2 ½ days off this week! He's worked every straight day since June 7th.




It was the PERFECT crowd this year - not too many people (o:






The day and evening was just great. We were surrounded by great friends, family, food and drinks! I hope next year is just as good!!!
The day after, since Robert had to work 10 hours, I took Kyla and Jack to swim at the hotel pool that Grammy, Matt, and Sondra are staying at. They had a blast being in a different pool and playing with the cool water toys next to the pool. It was a very hot day with some wind and they were worn out from the day before - so they both took about 10 minute naps under a blanket in the sun then jumped back in for some more fun!










The day and evening was just great. We were surrounded by great friends, family, food and drinks! I hope next year is just as good!!!
The day after, since Robert had to work 10 hours, I took Kyla and Jack to swim at the hotel pool that Grammy, Matt, and Sondra are staying at. They had a blast being in a different pool and playing with the cool water toys next to the pool. It was a very hot day with some wind and they were worn out from the day before - so they both took about 10 minute naps under a blanket in the sun then jumped back in for some more fun!




































4 comments:
Thanks Shannon!!!Just LOVE the pics and we really hope everyone enjoyed themselves & had plenty to eat & to do. We didn't get in half the things we planned....next year I guess! FYI... swimming so much has wiped the kids out-everyone is sound asleep...willingly!...NICE!
So glad you had a nice day - missed being with you guys!
Love your pictures and storytelling! You are the best blogger in town! Sorry we couldnt make it... will make it up to you!
So cute! Is it just me or is Jack almost the same size as Kade? (Look at the photo from the 4th where the two of them are both sitting on the grass at night, I'm assuming looking at fireworks or something...) I am SO JEALOUS of the pool.
Post a Comment