( I know this feeds to facebook.... I've had the blog for nearly 2 years before I fed it through facebook... so if you are reading this in my notes, sorry! )
A little birdie recently told me about someone I least expected following my blog... but was hesitant to because of the live feed and didn't want me to think she was intruding.I have the live feed because I want to know who is reading it... I would LOVE to know, and very little people say anything.
I wouldn't blog if I thought it was an invasion of privacy, and part of why I do this, is because I don't think enough people are honest about life and day to day occurances. We tend to answer: "fine" when asked "how are you doing?"
Well, "fine" is really rarely accurate. Life is full of up's and down's for everyone. While fine may mean nothing is wrong, it definitely doesn't describe day to day life. Life is a journey and sharing my journey, good, bad or boring is my therapy.
So please, just this one time.... no need to comment on all of my posts if you don't want, just say hi, so I know who you are. Thanks!!!! XOXO
( I saw a feed from Cairo, Egypt on the live feed, that has me very intrigued and excited! )
4 comments:
Hi!
I have a private blog and I sometimes notice weird places on my feed, too. At the top of your blog, there's a button that says "Next Blog." Anyone using Blogspot can use that to look at random blogs that come up. So sometimes someone might stumble upon it by accident like that. They might not bookmark it to return to so their location might only show up on the feed once.
*waves* HI!!
I totally agree!! I still kinda have mine for me and those who know about it. I'm trying to get better about using it! I absolutely love to write and I definitely agree with the fact that we aren't "fine" all the time! We're busy, we're tired, we're lonely, we're excited, we're dumbfounded, so many things can go through our minds each and every day!! Thanks for allowing me to follow your life story ... each and every up, down, and turn you allow us to be a part of!! :)
I dont understand the live feed thing.. but I am being a stalker and catching up on BLOGGER as I haven't been on here in FOREVER!!
womens viagra does viagra really work side effects of viagra cheap herbal viagra free viagra in the uk viagra and cannabis viagra rx price of viagra herbal viagra reviews buy viagra australian viagra sales viagra for sale without a prescription cheapest viagra prices can viagra causes legs to ache
Post a Comment