I didn't get half the pictures that I should have, and I'll be sad about that forever, but the visit was wonderful. They did a lot of Disney visits, we all did a lot of swimming, eating out, bbqing, and just being together as much as possible. We all went to Knotts Berry Farm, and my mom, Aiden & Sydney joined us for an evening there as well.
Kyla, Kade, and Jack fell in love INSTANTLY with their cousins and my heart is extra full of love after seeing how great Matt and Consondra were with my kids. They were patient, kind, attentive, loving, and just great all around! Grammy gave them so much love and someone else to show off too and talk her ear off. Everyone can't wait to keep in touch through texting and lettters and pictures.... until next year when we can do it again. We are hoping too, to add in a flight with all of the kids to Texas at some point next year. We miss them terribly already!
Here are lots of Knotts Berry Farm, and a few random pictures too.




















No comments:
Post a Comment