Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1st soccer game!

Kyla had her 1st soccer game last night, and it was the cutest thing ever. I know I shouldn't use the term cute for a sporting event, but I'm sorry - it just was!

We are so blessed to have so many family members and friends show support! I think we over-powered the sidelines with just our group!! I didn't get to chat with everyone like I wished I could have - watching Kyla was exciting ( she scored ) and then my Jack was NOT a happy camper. At all. So there was that to deal with as well.

The rest of her games are on a Saturday I believe, so that will make things calmer too, and Robert hopefully will be able to work his schedule around that way easier. :)


Kyla is the one running towards the ball, I think this is when she scored her goal

She's # 5 - this was the start of the 2nd half

i was going to try to get a big group picture of EVERYONE that came, but the night got hectic!

No comments: