Monday, September 28, 2009

Football, soccer, a wedding, and a softball game.

It was a very hot fun weekend -

Robert worked a lot of course, but I still managed with the help of meme and papa, to get the kids up and to Aiden's football game by 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning. WHOA those little guys are SERIOUS. I wont even talk about the parents watching. It was intense! They did so good, and tied the other team ( which had a 7 yr old player that was only a head shorter than TJ! )

Uncle brought the boys practice t-shirts so they could show their support!!



Kyla's soccer team played at 11 that same day - it was rediculously hot. The girls were troopers though, and we kept squirting them down with cold water any chance we got. TJ was being VERY over-protective of Kyla and wanted to pull her off the field to cool her down. He's not used to seeing my very white babies, get very red when they get hot! They won 6-4.... Kyla scored another goal YAY! No pictures, I was too hot to think about it.

Saturday night Mom, me, Kyla, TJ, and Serina went out to Chino Hills for my 2nd cousin's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. I didn't take as many pictures of the scenery that I wanted to while there was still some light, but here are a few to give you an impression.
The house was like a resort - tall walls, gorgeous pool, couches and amazing landscape everywhere.

I was hoping you could see some background on this one :(
Mom and Kyla dancing :)




You can see some of the landscaping here. It was just amazing. I didn't want to leave!

Sunday Robert left work a little early, so I took advantage of that and put Jack down for a nap and brought Kyla and Kade with me to the park to watch some friends play softball and to let them play with the kids on the playground. I can't believe people play sports in that heat. CRAZY people. Robert was enjoying his quiet house, so I took the kids with me to meet up with everyone at Glory Days for a drink...... Well I got home about 5:00. Guess what? JACK JUST WOKE UP. I was SO mad at Robert for that. Sure enough too, Jack kept me up wanting to play and fight going to sleep until 11:35! a 4 HOUR NAP! UGH.

I thought Dallas played last night, but my dates were off, so no football last, night for us.... YAY for Monday night football! The STEELERS LOST to the BENGALS for the first time in 10 years though, so my day was complete.



3 comments:

Four Flights said...

Go Kyla! another goal?!? way to go 1st grader! beautiful wedding too :)

Summers Family said...

What a fun weekend. Sorry about the nap thing :-0 That always sucks! Hope you are feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who passions to seek different stuff. Currently I'm manufacturing my personal pv panels. I am managing it all alone without the assistance of my men. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I ran across a very awesome website that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how correct the info given there iz. If some experts over here who had experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I would highly appreciate it, cauze I truly take an interest in solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U guys are great.