
A recent picture ( on the right ) and us 5 years ago on the left!
I remember telling Robert that he didn't have to marry me just because I was pregnant - but I got the joy of thanking him for that, because who knows if I would have my boys if we didn't take the exact path that we have walked together. How mushy was that!?
Last thursday the 13th of December was our 4th wedding anniversary! We've been together 8 years today, December 17th.
We both agree it feels like much much longer - we've lived what most normal people would stretch out over about 12 years...
We both agree it feels like much much longer - we've lived what most normal people would stretch out over about 12 years...
We had a great anniversary though - we went to McKenna's on Thursday night for dinner, then we came home to NO kids! We got a full night's sleep and spent the next day Christmas shopping, setting up the Christmas tree and hanging the lights on the house... the kids were so excited to come home to see everything!
I remember telling Robert that he didn't have to marry me just because I was pregnant - but I got the joy of thanking him for that, because who knows if I would have my boys if we didn't take the exact path that we have walked together. How mushy was that!?
1 comment:
Wow, Congratulations! 4 Years... that's great! You're right, I feel everything happens for a reason too!! Your family is beautiful, Shannon.
Post a Comment