Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What a great night!


I had a wonderful night with my babies yesterday! I had a migraine, so I'm very appreciative for the timing.
It was one of those nights where Kyla and Kade just needed each other to be happy and laughed and laughed and laughed some more. There was almost no fighting and almost no hitting of each other. They didn't argue and they both fell asleep in their own beds! ( after some wonderful cuddling with mommy & daddy )
I could listen to my children laugh 24 hours a day.

Even my lately unhappy Jack was very happy again. He (of course after getting a dose of motrin for his poor teeth ) was also very independent and full of giggles last night. He's been so miserable lately, it was so nice to have him cuddly and happy for awhile. He has a new found love of kissing his mommy. He takes my face in his two hands and pulls my mouth to his mouth ( nice and open and wet by the way ) and just lays one on me. He always has his head slightly tilted back and his eyes shut, so I'm assuming he's really enjoying it!! lol Although I love the gesture, it's a bit too wet for my taste! (o: He likes it when I give him tiny kisses near his ear, so he'll snuggle his fat cheeks into my neck and close his eyes and just let me kiss until I just can't kiss anymore! SO SWEET!

1 comment:

ErinBW said...

Isn't it great to be reminded of all the amazing aspects of parenthood?