Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
This is our little minature tree on our corner table
( so Jack didn't get to it )
We are looking forward to a big tree next year.
Kyla really gets Santa Claus this year and it's making it so exciting for us... except for the headache their bikes have given us...
We had got Kade a bike - well Robert wasn't impressed enough with it, so he found a better one at Walmart that he liked. Well, I was on hold with them for an hour to confirm that they had the right one in stock ( this an accumulation of 3 stores ) They told me they did... so he took the 1st one back to a different store then went to get this other one. Weeelllll - he got home and as soon as he walked in the door I noticed it was the wrong size. Yes, not a happy camper.
So another hour on the phone with Walmart only to find out they DO NOT have the size we need. Great. Flash ahead to severl more phone calls - and I FOUND one. So, at 8:45 last night Robert took the 2nd wrong bike back and picked up the right one. I think I bit my finger nails down as low as they would go in the meantime.
Kyla's bike wasn't much easier - we waited wait to long to get this one as well, and had to also go to 3 stores to find the right size... everyone only seemed to have 20" bikes left!
Is this what parenting is?? Stressing out on Christmas? LOL I wouldn't change a thing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment