Thursday, January 17, 2008
Brotherly love
Kyla found a bug that freaked her out tonight - and she ran to tell me to get rid of it before it eats her and her princess dress.... I was busy changing Jack so Kade says," I'll save you Kyla" and goes and kills the bug, then comes back and gets her and says, "its ok now, he dead. I threw a ball at him" and proceeded to show her the dead bug and his previous actions that got him to that stage. Kyla gave him a quick hug and said "thanks Kade." It was sweet and such a relief to the constant bickering that has emerged lately. All I normally hear is Kyla screaming: "DON'T YELL AT ME KADE!" So I'll trade that for chivalry and bug killing anyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
too cute!
Oh my gosh, that is adorable. Maybe they really do love eachother.
Post a Comment