Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Why us?

So someone tried to break into our truck about 3 weeks ago. Just after Christmas we got the joy of paying out a deductible to fix all of the damaged they caused to the body and the starter, etc.. Well - they tried again last night! Same thing - damage to the body and the starter as well as the door and the entry. NICE.
I just started on this bonus plan at work, so guess where some of the first one goes to, yes ANOTHER deductible! The universe knew I was about to make some extra money, so it had to make something happen to take the spending of it out of my hands! The topper of the whole thing, Robert finally got a test date ( after being on hold for 13 months while they kept him out of work ) to continue trying to move up in Edison, and the test was.... I'll give you one guess; yep, this morning. He found out about the truck when we went to get in it to go take his test. Great day, great, great day!

No comments: