Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mimosa's, old friends, and 7 kids

My 3 yr old professional photographer took this one - It's been about 6 years since I think I've had a picture with Kim and Angie!
Kade fell and didn't realize he was being comforted by Angie for about 3 minutes (o:

Trevor enjoying an Einstein having a snack
Aubrey playing with the toys
Jack and Taylor on the slide
Kyla and Brady

We have been going crazy with the rain - so I asked if my friends Kim, Angie, and Jeana wanted to come over before I mopped my floors to give all of the kids a change of scenery with us all being couped up due to weather. ( a few of the people I don't freak out that see my house a complete mess! ) So this morning Robert brings to my attention that 9 kids were about to come over and he said I was crazy.... Poor Jeana has the flu so it was actually only 7 k ids. Angie's husband thought the same thing and I guess said: " do I have to go?"

Kim brought Mimosas which made what was actually pretty fun to witness that much better - the kids all had a great time and I got to have some adult friend time with friends that I hardly ever see, but love being around because I feel like we just saw each other the day before - how great is that?
Well I think I'm going to have to do this every weekend because Kade and Jack slept for almost 3 hours after they left! Kyla coughed herself awake - but that's ok, I got about 30 minutes of a nap in before that happened, yeay!















2 comments:

themonteleones said...

We definitely need to do it again, we had a blast. Hopefully my kids will be more healthy. Mine came home and slepy for about 3 hours too, very nice!!

Anonymous said...

The kids and I had a great time. It's nice that the kids are older and they can play together by themselves instead of us having to follow them around making sure they don't get into trouble. It was nice visiting w/you and the kids, we'll have to plan another get together soon.