So we lost Jack again - BUT the doors were all closed and locked because it was dark and we hadn't gone out for a couple of hours.....
I heard a clanking noise and couldn't figure out where it was coming from - I checked the bathrooms ( we always shut the door because he loves all things bathroom ) but I guess we forgot to shut one. It took me 3 looks in there to find him BEHIND the shower curtain playing in the shower that Kyla and I had just gotten out of( so still quite wet ) . He LOVES his baths and I guess didn't care if there was water in the tub or not!
I heard a clanking noise and couldn't figure out where it was coming from - I checked the bathrooms ( we always shut the door because he loves all things bathroom ) but I guess we forgot to shut one. It took me 3 looks in there to find him BEHIND the shower curtain playing in the shower that Kyla and I had just gotten out of( so still quite wet ) . He LOVES his baths and I guess didn't care if there was water in the tub or not!
2 comments:
Too funny!! My kids love playing in the bath too, water or no water. They like to play peek a boo behind the shower curtain.
Funny how they can be oddly quiet when they are in to something that they're not suppose to be in to
Post a Comment