Monday, January 14, 2008

Where does the time go?




Kyla seems to have grown up overnight! She always amazes me with her intelligence, but this weekend she seemed to go through this physical change, there is something about her face, hair and appearance in general that shocked me when I saw these pictures. She also has grown 2 inches in like 3 months because all of the pants I tried on her at the beginning of fall fit, now only half of them do... they are all too short.

These 2 pictures are from this weekend - ignore the silly sweatshirts... they are weekend play clothes ( and trust me very hard for me to get her to put them on so she doesn't ruin her other favorite stuff )

Every day she reminds me of how far we have come in the 4 years that it's been since we found out we were pregnant!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny you talked about Kyla growing up so quick. I just looked at Brian tonight and said can you believe how fast Brady has grown up. He is actually a little boy and not a toddler anymore,his face is maturing- I could swear he was just my baby yesterday...