Wednesday, January 23, 2008
To move or not to move...
There is a house around the corner from my moms that just came up for rent... it's SO much bigger than our tiny little house, and has so much more to offer, but of course it's more money. Buying is out of the question for us for quite some time, so we are currently weighing the pro's and con's and I'm thinking that the space of the new place may outway the additional cost as well as the fact that I love the location of my current house... I guess we'll have to see if we even get it first - there were 5 people that came to look at it just by driving by while they were showing it to us. )o: What to do....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that's a tough one. Though I must say there is nothing better than living walking distance from my parents. Good luck making the decision, if not this house -something else will come along.
I am with Angie, living right by your parents would be the best. I wish I lived next door!!!
Post a Comment