I am going to put together book for TJ & Serina about baby Gavin... there is a way to publish a book direct from your blog, and this will be my first attempt at doing it, so.........
If you would ALL ( friends and "stalkers" alike... don't worry friends and family that are just visiting from my email... stalking is just a funny blogging term ) leave a comment for TJ, Serina, Aiden or just whatever you would like to say - I'm going to have all of the well wishes, etc.. posted and published with the pictures as a keep sake!!
For those of you that are new and visiting, just hit the word comment ( not the picture of the envelope ) at the bottom of the next post ( not this one ), type in the area where is says comment , then chose the bubble next to Name: - leave your name and hit apply / post ( I forget exactly what the right word is )
I can't thank you enough for doing this, I really want it to be a success and something unique!!
6 comments:
Gavin: Let me start by welcoming you to the world and to the family. You are simply beautiful and I can't wait to meet you!
Aiden: You are going to be such a great big brother. I love the pictures of you and Gavin -- already best buddies I think!
TJ & Serina: I'm very happy for both of you and wish you and your family all of the wonderful things life has to offer. Congratulations!
XOXO - Cousin Karrie
Congratulations Serina, TJ and Big Brother Aiden,
Gavin looks beautiful, we can't wait to meet him. Enjoy every moment watching Gavin grow!
With All of Our Love,
Jeff, Anjeanette & Lorien Nichols
Hi TJ, Serina, and Aiden!
Congrats on the arrival of baby Gavin. He is beautiful! and SOOO big! looks like a one-month old. We are so happy that he and mommy had a safe delivery. We know Aiden will be the best big brother ever!
HUGS,
Brandy, Brian, and Abby
(cousins from New York, who send a long-distance hello!)
OK I found all these quotes but I am just not mushy enough to post them. Gavin looks VERY cute and alert so I will not be forced to use any of those adjectives you so hate. Did seeing him make you want to have one more?!? (Ha ha ha ha ha.) I hope you had a great weekend. I miss our AIM chats!!
Congrats to TJ and Serina! Baby Gavin looks perfect! How exciting to have a new baby around.
T.J. and Serina-
Congratulations on your new addition. We can't wait to meet him!
Aiden-
You are going to be a great Big Brother
Ed and Christy McKee and Family...
Post a Comment