ANYWAY - back to my post.
Last night the kids had a tea party with mom followed by making homemade popcorn with dad and a group viewing of "Air Bud." We had to find another baseball themed movie because Robert and I are about to lose our minds if we have to watch the Sandlot again.
Notice Kyla's tongue.. hehehe

I have NO Idea why she picked this hat. Kade declared - KYLA, that's a snow hat... she answered matter of factly: "I'm just PRETENDING it's a tea hat Kade!"

Yes, even my Jack likes his tea like his mommy!

They are fascinated with the actual pouring of the tea. You should see how they drink it though, you would think it was a shot of tequila or something!

Anxiously awaiting the popcorn to be done!

Later in the night after Kyla had already retired to her room - Kade had called out from the playroom: "KYYYLLLAAA, I NEED you." "Kyla, I need YOU." I told her Kade needed her, and she promptly jumped out of her bed with this long sigh that was meant to be annoyed but more sounded like - "awwhh, to be important is great" kind of feel. She declared, "I'm coming!" Apparantely he had some sort of question regarding who was who in the movie that he was confused about. She answered to his satisfaction, and she marched back into her bed with a huff and puff, and a whew - saying "ok, that's taken care of." OMG - she cracks me up.
The boys are getting so much closer too - not only does Kade teach Jack all of his bad habits, but he is starting to take care of him too. They ride their scooters together, Kade is teaching him how to throw a ball and play catch, and he made sure he gave him lots of hugs and kisses over the last few days. Kade will hold Jacks cheeks and give him a nice long kiss after saying in his high "mommy" voice that toddlers use with babies - "commerre, give me a kiss"


4 comments:
Looks like a great night, cute pics!!
We should join your tea party one of these days!
AWWW! I love these moments. Thanks for sharing.
too cute. Isn't it awesome when siblings get along. My brother and I must have drove my mom crazy with all our bickering.
Post a Comment