Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm an official "member"

I seriously never thought I would be a member of a fan club despite my past obsessions with singers & actors.... well that's changed.

Robert bought me the presale CD from Staind which came with a T-shirt
( Which is sideways sorry! )

A few little "extras" DON'T steal my code for the website!! LOL


And of course this wonderful man that sings to my heart every time I hear his voice. ( did you know he has 3 little girls with his wife?? He's a daddy too!! )


The concert is on August 31st!!! I can NOT wait.

4 comments:

Jeana said...

We are going to Dave Mathews tomorrow night! Have fun at your concert!

Unknown said...

So i speak to you in riddles
Cuz my words get in my way
I smoke the whole thing to my head
And feel it wash away

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to have something to look forward to. Is Robert going too? Or will that ruin the mood :)

Becky said...

GROUPIE!