She was very dramatic at her water breaks and was saying stuff like: "boy it's hot out there mom, I really need to keep drinking water!"
The 6 girls on her team decided on being called the: Aqua Butterflies. LOL! They have blue uniforms so they needed something fitting and yet still girly. I Love it. SO cute. I need to get on ordering or making the banner now..
As we were walking to the car, she said: "Mom, I made 4 friends today, I didn't get a chance to talk to the other 2 girls yet though, I will."
She has practices every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:00 and her opening day is September 12th... I believe the 1st game is the week after. I can't wait!
Today was the first day of school. She got up and had breakfast like a champ. No complaining... we brushed her teeth and straightened her hair and packed her lunch. She was ready! SO ready... no hesitation what-so-ever.
We all piled in the cars: Me, Kyla, Mom, Sydney, Aiden, TJ, Serina, Gavin, Lonnie & Matt - quite the entourage! We parked around the corner to avoid the traffic and walked down the street to the school. It was chaos and crowded - and we didn't get a chance to talk to or meet the teacher... she keeps things unemotional on the first day I guess. Kyla and Aiden just jumped right in and we were out of there. I want to do it over so I "feel" it more. It happened way too fast for me. I think I'm going to pick her up today since I wont get to do that very often. I can't wait to hear what it was like.






We all piled in the cars: Me, Kyla, Mom, Sydney, Aiden, TJ, Serina, Gavin, Lonnie & Matt - quite the entourage! We parked around the corner to avoid the traffic and walked down the street to the school. It was chaos and crowded - and we didn't get a chance to talk to or meet the teacher... she keeps things unemotional on the first day I guess. Kyla and Aiden just jumped right in and we were out of there. I want to do it over so I "feel" it more. It happened way too fast for me. I think I'm going to pick her up today since I wont get to do that very often. I can't wait to hear what it was like.
1 comment:
Seriously, their backpacks are as big as they are. Love it.
Post a Comment