Kyla and her friend Hannah from meme's house...
Monday, February 11, 2008
Ballet = VERY proud mommy!
I can not EVEN tell you how much I absolutely loved seeing my little ( growing up too fast ) girl doing ballet. I remember when I did ballet, and to think that I actually have a daughter old enough to do this as well just put the biggest smile on my face. There were about 12 little girls in the class, and I must say, Kyla was of course ( no biased opinions here ) the cutest one of them all!!! I want her to stay this age forever and ever and ever. They played like they were sleeping beauty and fell into a deep sleep and pleaed (sp?) through the forest and used the ballet bar, etc... SOOOOO cute.

Kyla and her friend Hannah from meme's house...
Kyla and her friend Hannah from meme's house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ahh... she's so cute! Girls are the best, I can't for Aubrey to be old enough to participate in dance classes and actually get something out of it.
She is so darling!! When are you moving? What street is the house on? I think you are moving into your parents neighborhood... we will be so close. Let me know if you need help.
Kyla looks adorable!! I am getting so close to being able to do that with Meg... I can't wait!
Let us know if she has a recital :o)
Post a Comment