Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I know I'm early...

I don't know what each day will hold for me, so I decided to post a Valentines day greeting a day early. I have so much going on, I have to do things as I think of them.
I remember just a couple of months ago me complaining about being bored at work... well I got what I asked for, but of course it all has to happen in the middle of a move and flu season! My head is spinning!
Who has 3 kids a year apart from each other anyway - what's up with that!?!?!?! It's rediculously loud at my house lately, I went to the doctors the other day and reveled in the peace and quiet of the waiting room. How sad is that?
Can you tell I'm rambling?? I can't even get my thoughts straight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love this time of year- endless runny noses, ongoing coughs, and if you're lucky like us- crusty, red eyes. Happy V-day - I am jealous you are getting out of the house with your husband-congrats!

Jeana said...

This flu/cold season is horrible! It went through our whole family. I was at Kaiser 3 times in one week. Have fun with Rob!