TJ and Serina found out that they are having a little boy today!!!
I swore up and down that I just "knew" it was going to be a little girl, but nope - TJ was right, he said he's going to have a little boy. They took Aiden with them in the room and he was holding Serina's belly the whole time ( I'm so glad! ) and they gave Aiden his own little ultrasound picture, and TJ said he wont put it down...aawwwhh.
I can't believe we are going to have another baby around! So far the name is looking like it's going to be Gavin Jack. So we'll have an Aiden Jack, Jack Travis, and Gavin Jack.... My dad must have done something right throughout the years! Congratulations TJ, Serina & Aiden!
1 comment:
Cute pic of your family-- I know it's so hard to get a pic of everyone smiling and looking the same way- so sweet. Another boy... I think Kyla needs a sister...
Post a Comment