Aunt Hattie passed away yesterday, February 7th. She is finally out
of her pain and suffering and will be with her husband whom she has been missing and looking
forward to seeing for many years now. I believe the funeral will be on the 16th of February.
Even though she has been miserable for so long, and we all figured it would be anytime now, my mom is really distraught and going in and out of handling it well. The good thing is, what she is
focusing on is the old times that brought back many wonderful memories.
3 comments:
Oh Shannon, I am so sad to hear about Aunt Hattie. Your mom was so good to her.
Oh my gosh, I didn't even know she was so sick. I have so many fond memories of Aunt Hattie, Angie is right, your mom treated her so well.
I'm so sad - we were just talking about this like 2 days ago....
Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys.
Post a Comment